Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cheesecake (Recipe)

Who doesn't love sweets? I know I do. I am always looking for ways to enjoy my favorite desserts, but in a healthy, clean way. I saw a couple of recipes floating online for protein cheesecakes, but was not satisfied with what I read. Thus, I decided to play in my kitchen and with a little trial and error, I believe I have created a protein cheesecake you will love! 

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cheesecake

What you need:
1 1/2 blocks of fat free cream cheese (12 oz's)
10 oz's of plain greek yogurt (if you buy individual cups, it's usually 1 and a half containers)
1/2 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
10 packs of Stevia
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of protein powder (I use BSN Chocolate)
2 tablespoons of PB2
2 tablespoons of sugar and fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Spray pie pan with nonstick spray and set aside
In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese and soften with a spoon
Add Stevia and eggs and mix on a low setting with mixer
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend altogether with a mixer on a medium setting until well blended and you have a creamy, thick texture
Pour batter into pie pan and bake for 25 minutes
Once the 25 minutes is up, set oven to 200 degrees and bake for another hour
Using a potholder, pull the pie out of the own and refrigerate for 3-4 hours then serve and enjoy!

Nutrition information can vary upon ingredients, brands, and amount used, but if you follow this recipe and do not add a crust or topping, this makes 8 slices and the caloric value (per slice) is around 180 calories, 2g of fat, 11g carbohydrates, and 30g of protein. This is the perfect way to satisfy a sweet craving and keep you FULL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment